We entered the new difficulty epoch today: October 3rd, block height 810,432.
Bitcoin network difficulty is now 57.32 trillion (+0.35%)
Today's auctions end in 3 hours @ 6:00 PM US/Eastern
Start mining after the next difficulty adjustment.
View auctions in the marketplace
Now you can sort by mining start date, bid, hashprice and time remaining
- 225 sats/TH/s/day
- Network Hashrate: ~416 EH/s
- Epoch 399 / August 22 +6.17%
- Epoch 400 / September 5 -2.65%
- Epoch 401 / September 19 +5.48%
- Epoch 402 / October 3 +0.35%
- Epoch 403 prediction at 57.97T (+1.13%) (Source: btc.com)
Transaction Fees: 2% of block reward
Thanks for reading all the way,