We entered the new difficulty epoch yesterday: October 16th, block height 812,448.
Bitcoin network difficulty is now 61.03 trillion (+6.47%)
Today's auctions end in @ 19:50 US/Eastern time
175 TH/s by future difficulty epoch
Start mining after the next difficulty adjustment.
Our hash price calculator is now live
Use it to calculate hash price given a global network hashrate and Tx fee percentage. Calculate a hash price and use it to place a bid.
Active bids now available
You can now view your current auction bids in your account profile.
Be the first person to reply and we'll give you a day of free hashrate!
- 210 sats/TH/s/day
- Network Hashrate: ~452 EH/s
- Epoch 400 / September 5 -2.65%
- Epoch 401 / September 19 +5.48%
- Epoch 402 / October 3 +0.35%
- Epoch 403/ October 16 +6.47%
- Epoch 404 prediction at 60.95T (-0.12%) (Source: btc.com)
Transaction Fees: 1.49% of block reward
Thanks for reading all the way,